|部署・役職名||Compensation ＆ Benefit Manager|
Role Summary/Purpose :
This role is responsible for overseeing and implementing the Compensation and benefits programs for the Supply Chain client group of the Healthcare Business in Japan, by actively analyzing scenarios for Union negotiations, and ensuring that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic objectives and HR vision. This role will also lead the Benefits portfolio.
Essential Responsibilities :
• Lead Compensation ＆ Benefits processes for the client group end to end, including annual salary planning, market analysis, incentive payouts and timely audits.
• Lead Benefits administration and communication, including Vendor management.
• Collaborate closely with the HR business partners, key business leaders and recruitment teams to facilitate attraction and retention of talent for the Supply Chain client group
• Collaborate closely with the Global Compensation Practices COE in defining our market positioning for the corresponding client group to create competitive pay ranges
• Participating actively in global and / or regional C＆B initiatives and projects aimed at delivering best in class C＆B programs and processes
• Advice, support and counsel Human Resources Managers and ensure they are trained on latest C＆B programs and processes
• Monitor industry trends and identify opportunities for change and innovation
• Review and revise HR programs related to work regulations and support HR managers to install programs.
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college （or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a human resources or compensation position.
• At least 3 additional years of experience in compensation or in HR with functional knowledge of compensation concepts, systems, and administration
• Prior experience of managing Union negotiations, analyzing different scenarios and Knowledge of Labor Law regulations－ will be a definite advantage
• In－depth exposure to managing Benefits in a multinational company
• Fluent level Japanese and business level English
【歓迎（WANT）】• Demonstrable capability of influencing and stakeholder relationship skills
• Ability to work in complex, matrixed, goal－driven organizations, with a specific track record of working effectively with all levels of management
About Us :
We drive the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world－class engineering with software and analytics, we help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. We are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill our mission and deliver for our customers.