The Role is responsible for providing technical support of installed products to both internal/external Customers, ensuring that local services processes have been established prior to introducing new products to the market, leveraging technology to develop new Services solutions and offerings, supporting product quality and reliability activities, developing new ideas to drive productivity, developing predictive ＆ preventive algorithms before system down, and deploying product training.
• Have focus on specific modalities like CT, MR, X－Ray, U/S, and Anesthesia products
• Technical support to internal/external Customers.
• Working with global and Japan product teams to drive resolution of common product issues within the Install Based clients.
• Working with global and Japan product teams to ensure that local services processes, tools, spare parts and training have been established prior to introducing new products to the market.
• Leveraging technology to develop new Services solutions and offerings.
• Driving product quality, serviceability and reliability improvements.
• Developing and driving improvement ideas for services processes and tools to drive productivity.
• Developing and researching prediction technology.
• Developing and deploying product training for internal/external Customers.
• Supporting Customer escalation issues.
• Supporting field action planning and deployment.
• Troubleshooting, gathering/analyzing data, creating technical documentation, and communicating effectively with both Japan and global teams for daily work activities.
【必須（MUST）】• Medical Device product technical knowledge/experience and has demonstrated ability and expertise to handle/resolve technical issues.
• Fluent in Japanese and conversational/written English skills to communicate with global teams.
• Knowledge of medical devices or similar products and processes, and passion to learn beyond current expertise.
• Strong internal/external Customer communication skills
• Highly motivated and passionate team player
• High vitality, enthusiasm and engagement to drive and facilitate team dynamics
• Good analytical skills and ability to drive projects and work activities to completion
【歓迎（WANT）】• Strong global communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, computer skills