|部署・役職名||Senior Customer Journey Insights Manager|
Our company is seeking a Senior Customer Journey Insights Manager, to join a truly global team, focused on improving the customer experience across all company's products and services.
We use customer research （both qualitative and quantitative） to understand how people use online services （e.g., shopping, digital video streaming, voice assistants etc.） and present business recommendations in order to improve company’s end－to－end customer experience, solve identified issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: Earth’s Most Customer－Centric Company.
We act as trusted advisors to the business, owning and delivering multiple end－to－end research projects globally each year, across a variety of business and stakeholder groups. In addition to delivering projects, the person in this role will own and influence our service roadmap for Japan, and will continuously innovate and build new processes and research methodologies in an effort to better serve the business teams and our customers.
The candidate must have excellent qualitative research experience in a number of methodologies. Experience running surveys or managing research vendors to run quantitative research projects is also essential. Candidates must also possess customer obsession and a desire to affect change on behalf of the customer, experience managing and influencing senior stakeholders, strong project management and analytical skills, as well as a track record of delivering projects in complex and ambiguous environments
Key Job Responsibilities
· Plan, scope and prioritize customer research studies, working backwards from customer needs to identify areas that can drive impactful customer experience enhancements.
· Own and drive end－to－end customer research studies that have been prioritized across multiple business areas, including study design, fieldwork （qualitative research moderation and survey execution）, analysis, recommendations, reporting and presentation of results to senior management.
· Build and continuously improve processes to gather customer insights and optimize efficiencies.
· Work cross－functionally with peers/colleagues, and other research teams in the company, to align on methodologies, insights, and prioritize change needed to our customer experience.
· Build and manage vendor relationships with research agencies.
年次有給休暇／初年度 最大14日 ※入社月により異なる
パーソナル休暇（有給）／年間 最大5日 ※入社月により異なる
【必須（MUST）】· At least 5 years of experience or master’s degree and 3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
· Strong communicator with experience working across different levels and functions of an organization
· Strong oral and written English and Japanese language communication skills （including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting）
· Excellent English writing skills; able to produce and finalize complex documents
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience in an international work environment in areas such as management consulting, internet, technology, retail, consumer goods or research firms
· Advanced degree （e.g., MBA） preferred
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 海外事業 成果報酬型 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|