|部署・役職名||Regional Microsoft alliance program director|
Lead Microsoft Alliance program to develop business with target Japanese clients.
Define Microsoft Alliance strategy for Japanese clients in the ASPAC region.
Work with multiple stakeholders to develop business with Japanese clients. The stakeholder includes Microsoft ASPAC and
Japan, our company's regional Microsoft alliance team, Japan ofice's Microsoft alliance team, and the other grupe company
practitioners in Japan and ASPAC member firms.
Bridge with sectors, the account teams and service lines to share global knowledge/initiatives, facilitate discussions for
business development opportunities, and build the concept for further action.
Roles and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to lead Alliance program in Japan office.
• Redefine regional Microsoft Alliance strategy in terms of Japanese clients in align with regional Microsoft alliance team.
• Develop regional Alliance action plan in terms of Japanese clients.
• Promote to Bridge the Microsoft alliance teams with sectors, the account teams of grupe entities.
• Be responsible for develop operations for Stakeholder management with alliance partners, Pipeline management and
Knowledge management by leveraging our company’s global assets.
• Develop business with Japanese clients which agreed to be targeted with Microsoft. Support client service teams for their
• 5 ＋ years of experience in advisory and alliance program
• Capability to lead to develop a business plan
• Digital literacy （computer science background a plus）
• Experience working with global teams and clients
• Fluent or higher level of Japanese communication skills
• Business or higher level of English communication skill
• Has emotion about supporting to bridge the existing business to alliance program
• Has a structured and disciplined approach to alliance
• Is a self－motivator and possesses the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast－paced,
evolving business practice.