Lead Alliance program.
Redefine Alliance strategy of our Japan office together with CDO.
Work with each lead of Tier 1 alliance （Microsoft, IBM, Google, AWS and Ui－Path） leads in Japan office.
Bridge with sectors, the account teams and service lines to share global knowledge/initiatives, facilitate discussions for business development opportunities, and build the concept for further action.
Roles and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to lead Alliance program in Japan offfice.
• Redefine local Alliance strategy in Japan in align with the Global Alliance strategy.
• Develop local Alliance action plan template which should be shared with Tier 1 alliance teams （Microsoft, IBM, Google,
AWS and Ui－Path）.
• Promote to Bridge the alliance teams with sectors, the account teams of our group entities.
• Be responsible for develop operations for Stakeholder management with alliance partners, Pipeline management and
Knowledge management by leveraging our company's global assets.
• Support CDO to work with Global Alliance team and provide local alliance development status to the global alliance team.
• Develop the basic understanding about alliance program across Japan office.
• 5 ＋ years of experience in advisory and alliance program
• Capability to lead to develop a business plan
• Digital literacy （computer science background a plus）
• Experience working with global teams and clients
• Fluent or higher level of Japanese communication skills
• Business or higher level of English communication skills
• Has emotion about supporting to bridge the existing business to alliance program
• Has a structured and disciplined approach to alliance
• Is a self－motivator and possesses the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast－paced, evolving business practice.
• Responsive to any inquiries and instructions