|部署・役職名||Architecture and Security Lead|
Never before have information, analytics, and artificial intelligence been so important to
business success. That momentum is matched with IT’s investments in empowering
business transformation. This role is a leadership role supporting our business units on
their digital business ＆ transformation strategy.
This job is part of a small team of experienced technologists chartered to lead our business
functions through their digital journey using cutting edge technology.
The Architecture and Security Lead will support business value creation at the intersection of
business, end user experience and technology to get started on their digital journey.
The person will have broad industry knowledge, leadership and collaboration skills to work with
business integrators, solution managers, etc. in a cross－functional environment.
The role involves understanding and technical leadership for programs in the areas of Big Data /
Predictive Analytics, Multi－Channel Management, and Innovation Beyond the Product in
Key Program support include
Security Systems Integrator liaison
Japan Information Strategy architecture
It requires direct interface with IT, InfoSec, Digital and regular collaboration with Enterprise
Architecture and Global program leaders.
Framework Implement, leverage architecture framework: Process, Information and
Visionary Planning Develop consistent technological roadmap, closely coordinating with
Thorough Review Educate and guide local teams through projects
Be a Services Role Model:
• Strong contribution to the Global Architects Community.
• Build your brand internally and externally
Mentor other IT members. Generates a diverse and inclusive workgroup environment,
demonstrating cross group collaboration.
【歓迎（WANT）】Coming from an Architecture background, the person will ideally know the commercial business
within a pharmaceutical environment and how IT can help the business drive their Digital
transformation. The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a solid understanding of
both business and technology strategy, a principled approach to broad digital transformational
challenges and opportunities including strong leadership and people skills.
• 5＋ years of professional experience, including technical and/or business consulting.
• 2＋ years of IT Security experience.
They also share a common set of characteristics and bring the experience that will drive
innovation and customer value leveraging the following:
• Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital
Solutions and experience managing technology－enabled business change.
• Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams.
• Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery,
including the coordination of relevant resources.
• Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for
• Ability to conceptualize, launch and plan the delivery of digital－enabled business change
• Passion for technology, business, market trends and, specifically, the Business.
• Experience implementing key vendor solutions like Amazon （AWS）, Salesforce and
Microsoft, or related technologies.