|部署・役職名||Compliance Leader コンプライアンスリーダー|
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for making sure compliance is spot－on for regulatory guidelines, product safety, food safety, and even dangerous goods safety.
You will also develop compliance strategy, as well as building new solutions and processes. In addition, this role calls for you to support the ongoing operations for the Global Compliance team.
In your day－to－day work you will:
•Partner with the Legal and Business Teams to interpret and define compliance requirements for the business
•Drive solutions to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements while collaborating with other relevant teams
•Engage with leadership across the Company to design compliance controls, best－in－class processes and systems
•Make recommendations to senior management when you see opportunities for organizational and business－level risk mitigation regarding compliance
|労働条件||Full time employee, excellent pay and benefits,|
【必須（MUST）】WHAT IT TAKES TO BE CONSIDERED
You will be a leader. The sort of person who takes charge, knows how to lead and motivate a team, and you can demonstrate these qualities.
Quality Control and Compliance experience. And;
• You will have excellent judgment abilities and good instincts for decision－making
• You’ll be proactive and the type of person who always improves their knowledge about the Company’s business, its platform, and relevant technologies
• You are the kind of person who constantly strives for improvement
• You are able to maintain your knowledge for Compliance and the Industry and you’re willing to share and advise senior management on the trends in the market, changes in regulatory requirements, and how these trends and changes will impact the Company’s strategy
• Native level Japanese / Business level or better English
【歓迎（WANT）】Candidates with these qualifications will move ahead first.
1. Experience as a Team Leader in a large retail operation （preferably, on－line retail）
2. Experience in electronics, consumer goods, retail, e－commerce environment or other fast－paced, large－scale technology driven businesses
3. 10＋ years of experience in Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance, and/or Retail business
（5 of those years should be relevant experience in Japan）
4. Working knowledge of lean six sigma and process improvement methodologies
チームリーダーの経験, 電子商取引, 企業コンプライアンス, 品質保証, リーン6シグマ