1. Prepare, implement, manage and compile data for the strategic marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
2. Conduct weekly meetings with community and/or growth teams at all buildings to manage performance and adjust strategy to exceed goals.
3. Coordinate with HQ teams to manage, execute, and report on all global and local programming initiatives.
4. Create, manage, and execute a community events strategy for pre－activation, community kick offs, weekly programing, and regional events.
5. Vet all activations, events, speakers and collateral.
6. Manage and execute promotional events at building, be present and coordinate events.
7. Create meaningful local strategic partnerships with organizations ＆ individuals that will drive revenue and brand relevance to our buildings.
【必須（MUST）】1. College education much preferred although not required.
2. Specialized certifications, training or degrees required.
3. Minimum 3 years Event Management Experience.
4. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and a good base of general computer knowledge.