|部署・役職名||WINDOWS AD ARCHITECTURE|
• Involve impact analysis and System modification various client application.
• Ability to prepare solution and architecture diagram entire projects.
• Provide technical consultation and leadership across multiple applications related to infra.
• Support ＆ consult with various application to meet infrastructure needs.
• Proper working knowledge EUC.
• Perform patching and maintenance of Windows environments.
• Configure of Firewall, Virus scanner and other security tools.
• Fully document work processes and procedures
• Evaluate the impact to applications, remediation （as required）, validation and testing various VB 6 and .Net client application.
• Evaluate the impact to MS Office application Macros, VBS, MS ACCESS application.
• Having good knowledge on EUC application and its impact on windows upgrade.
• Having Experience in various RDBMS （SQL Server）
• Familiar with Windows Upgradation work.
• Insurance domain added advantage.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
• Clear and effective communication with team members
• Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with documentation standards
• Communication through English （ TOEIC 730） and Japanese （N2 and upper）
• Minimum 10－15 years of experience in IT.
• Optional requirement IIS , Share point .
• Experience with VB 6
• Experience with .Net.
• Experience with EUC.
• Experience with MS Office.