To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion
（1.） To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
（2.） To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
（3.） TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
（4.） To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
• Experience in New Product Development and Plastic parts design with over molded features.
• Hand on experience in FMEA, G D＆T with Tolerance stack up analysis and Design documentation processes.
• Experienced and proficient with CAD tools such as Solid works or Creo （with EPDM）.
• N1 or N2 level certification on Japanese language is mandatory.
• Extensive experience in translation of Japanese to English and English to Japanese.
• Capturing the Oral communication by Japanese and transferring it to either Japanese or English documentation.
• Experience in manufacture of plastic, sheet metal parts for DFM/DFA requirements.
• IP rated enclosures design for electronics packaging requirements.
• Experience in HMI design with Keys ＆ connectors.
• Capable of Design / Redesign / update of design change in enclosures.
• Aspire to own complete product lifecycle （From concept to Manufacturing and able to interact with stake holders to get signoff）.
• Ability to interact directly with the customers to get inputs and manage a small team.
• Knowledge on Project planning ＆ Estimation.
• Experience in Change management process / tracking and compliance with QMS requirements.
• Essential to have hands on experience in PDM / PLM tools.
• Experience in Value Engineering processes and Product Costing.
Key skills － Plastic design using Pro/E, Solidworks and PDM/PLM experience.