• Thorough understanding of customers’ quality manuals and procedures.
• Thorough understanding of customer specifications, testing methods and procedures.
• Assistance in team program management and liaison with customers in Japan as these activities
relate to quality, testing, or validation.
• Development and negotiation of customer inspection standards.
• Educate customers on internal standards and capabilities.
• Product defect inspection, negotiation, countermeasure discussions at customers, and subsequent
communication back to Headquarters.
• PPM tracking and reporting.
• 8D/customer specific defect reply development with QE at Headquarters and submission to
• When necessary, management of sorting/inspection at customers which may include sourcing and
supervision of contract sorting/inspection companies.
• Process countermeasure support.
• Competitive benchmarking.
• Sales engineering support.
• Japanese vendor evaluation/specification negotiation.
【必須（MUST）】• Technical/Scientific degree preferred.
• Automotive quality experience with Japanese auto manufacturers and interfacing between overseas
head office and customers required.
• Extensive transpacific and domestic Japan travel expected.
• Close interaction with customer assembly facilities.
• Computer and analytical skills required.
• English required （TOEIC 750）