|Scientific Operations Executive
Responsible for scientific & medical engagement with external stakeholders to further improve PMI's scientific credibility and build tobacco harm reduction awareness, as well as to mitigate and manage strong opposition by anti-tobacco organizations and scientific & medical communities. Also responsible for supporting Manager Scientific & Medical Affairs to achieve this objective. Towards this overall objective, job role includes:
• Support in analysis, planning and execution of RRP scientific & medical strategy.
• Contribute to identifying, assessing, and engaging KSOLs to expand the existing PMJ network of THR (Tobacco Harm Reduction) supporters.
• Contribute to manage external consultants to drive awareness and support for THR and improve PMI scientific reputation.
• Support and participate in advocacy engagements with scientific stakeholders and other relevant opinion leaders to build allies/coalitions in support of THR and the creation of a welcoming RRP environment in Japan.
• Contribute to seeking scientific insight of external stakeholders related with smoking and health and execute effective scientific information delivery to stakeholders through collaboration with OC, R&D, and RHQ.
• Educate internal stakeholders on regulatory/business environment and science behind PMI's RRP efforts.
• Support to coordinate and support PMI R&D on evidence generation and manage Locally Initiated Research (LIR) with local external experts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Contribute in the analysis, planning and execution of RRP scientific & medical strategy; Includes information collection, compilation, analysis, initial development and support in implementation / execution.
• Initiate assessment, and recommend engagement of KSOLs to expand the existing PMJ network of THR supporters
• Oversee work of external consultants to drive awareness building and support for tobacco harm reduction, as part of overall strategy towards achieving regulatory framework. Support includes schedule and budgetary administration, information sharing and feedback for multiple projects.
• Support and participate in advocacy engagements with political, bureaucratic, scientific and industry stakeholders, and other relevant opinion leaders to build allies/coalitions in support of tobacco harm reduction, RRP category and the creation of a welcoming RRP environment in Japan. This includes communication of company's views and positions in support of tobacco harm reduction, intelligence compilation and topline analysis.
• Contribute to seeking scientific insight of external stakeholders related with smoking and health and execute effective scientific information delivery to stakeholders through collaboration with OC, R&D, RHQ;
• Support the education of internal stakeholders on regulatory/ business environment, device safety and science behind PMI's RRP efforts. Support includes update and administration of training materials, creation of new materials as necessary and support in training program execution.
• Contribute to the coordination of feasible and impactful evidence generation with local external experts and PMI R&D; support the engagement with local appropriate scientists to handle the study for PMI interests.
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree, ideally in science, public health, government affairs, and/or government policy
• 5+ years’ work experience in public health, scientific/medical/health related consulting, management consulting, or government relations is highly desirable
• Willing, and self-motivated, to get things done
• Comfortable liaising with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority within the EA team and PMJ, as well as external stakeholders such as KOL, government officials, academic/research partners
• Communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively present ideas
• Communication skills in both Japanese (native) and English (business level)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
|自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 社内公用語が英語 完全土日休み