|部署・役職名||【業界未経験可】Program Manager － Network Health, Last Mile Account Management|
We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfil and deliver their orders. The goal of our company is to build a world class last mile operation. We aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, we are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services.
At our company we are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Delivery Service Partners (DSP). We work directly with DSPs to make deliveries to our customers. As a DSP, these high-performing entrepreneurs can now be their own boss managing a fleet of up to 40 vans delivering our packages.
We are looking for a Network Program Manager who will work closely with regional operations stakeholders, account managers, internal teams, and customers to manage the life cycle for DSPs based in Japan. Network Health is new to the Japan Last Mile team, so this role will have a tremendous amount of influence in shaping the team’s overall strategy. This role will include a mix of long term strategic projects and short term tactical tasks.
*We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal partners
- Monitor key quality metrics, and define and implement initiatives to drive improvements
- Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of business, technical, and administrative functions of the DSP lifecycle
- Develop new plans and roadmap to drive expansion
- Ensure critical path timelines are met, resource needs are understood and project prioritization is visible to senior leadership
- Cross functional coordination and alignment
- Comfortably transition between big picture, strategic thinking and tactical, day-to-day planning and execution
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives among site operations, engineering, and corporate systems groups
- Identify and develop strategies to reduce DSP compliance and safety related attrition and promote long term success
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Coaching and Compliance teams to build a supportive culture of DSP growth and development
|労働条件||※Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview|
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in program, product, or project management experience leading large projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience owning a project or program autonomously end to end, beginning with planning phase through execution and implementation
- Business level of English
【歓迎（WANT）】- Master's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience leading improvement initiatives or Lean/Kaizen activities
- Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Proficiency with tools/systems to analyze data including Excel, Tableau, SQL or other data management systems
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|