|部署・役職名||【Senior Manager Integrated Planning】米国発祥アパレルブランド／Demand planning・Supply Chain／英語／在宅勤務／フルフレックス／自由でフラットな社風|
Lead and manage holistic business planning process cross brands and channels both on demand and supply side. Support functional planners in Demand Consensus, Supply Review and facilitate in Executive Review through 5-step Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) journey. Collaborate with cross functions to drive inventory optimization and financial target achievement.
1) Establish and manage demand planning process through pre-season, in season and post season analysis and in alignment with global demand push cadence.
2) Build and manage supply planning process through alignment of seasonal safety stock strategy, buy plan conversion and inventory management. Ongoing review demand and supply gap including manage constraint, mitigate risk and optimize inventory across OMNI channels.
3) Embrace and advocate integrated planning process, drive robust planning and actions plan to support local business and achieve financial target with healthy inventory turn; Bridge Global and Regional Planning teams on local business update or request support on critical business need.
4) Continuous improvement on planning capability both in systems and process.
5) Build organizational competency, lead, engage and develop a team of demand and supply planners
■ Establish and manage demand planning process through pre-season, in season and post season analysis and in alignment with global demand push cadence. (35%)
• Support planners to collaborate with Channel, Sales and Merchandising teams to develop seasonal demand plan and derive monthly pacing with finance plan reconciliation.
• Review O9 DP logics and parameters including like-style maintenance, STAT and NPI checking, ensure planners to update demand plan in O9 based on official pass cut-off.
• Own wholesale sales forecast and facilitate on DTC sales forecast generation in initial stage, longer term goal to aim for OMNI channels sales forecast as in scope.
• Publish sales forecast accuracy to measure bias and accuracy, drive more reliable signaling. Flag key launch items and demand fluctuations to stakeholders.
• Drive one version of true on business projection with alignment of finance plan, sales plan and operations plan.
■ Build and manage supply planning process through alignment of seasonal safety stock strategy, buy plan conversion and inventory management. Lead planners to continue review demand and supply gap, proactively manage constraint, mitigate risks, and optimize inventory across OMNI channels. (30%)
• Setting up inventory targets and strategy for the country and getting it approved by senior management and commercial leadership.
• Manage inventory policies and work with local team to make sure safety stock, launches, and retiring SKU's are understood and properly executed.
• Conduct monthly S&OP processes, Weekly/biweekly S&OE, manage low forecasted items, factory delays, ATP.
• Maintain healthy inventory levels and turn, open to buy budget tracking, and facilitate analysis and approvals on local buy plan, manage EOL inventory and build liquidation strategies.
■ Continuous improvement on planning systems and process (15%)
• Lead Advanced Planning project for local market with planning process re-engineering, O9 Demand Planning and Supply Planning implementation and enhancement.
• Roll out 5-step Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) to support cross functions alignment, ensure well-thought business projection and increase stock efficiency.
• Support other global and regional initiatives, including inventory reporting standardization and order management system enhancement.
■ Embrace and advocate integrated planning process, drive robust planning and actions plan to support local business and achieve financial target with healthy inventory turn; Bridge Global and Regional Planning teams on local business update, specific requirements on projects or support on critical business need. (10%)
• Represent Demand Planning and Supply Planning in Executive Review of S&OP steps.
• Facilitate cross functions to drive alignment and actions plan to supply financial achievement and stock turn improvement.
• Represent local market in global and regional communication on demand trend update, supply prioritization and constraint discussion, and business requirement exceptions call out on related projects.
■ Build organizational competency, lead, engage and develop a team of demand and supply planners (10%)
• Prepare team members with planning process and tool change by actively engaging them in testing and training of O9 DP and SP.
• Train and coach team members in accordance with global direction on Demand Planning and Supply Planning establishment.
• Demonstrate leadership, cultivate company culture, and develop team members to make workplace better
• 10+ years demand planning (minimum 5 years), or in combination of sales planning, supply planning(minimum 2 years) , inventory planning and project management experience focused preferably on Footwear, Apparel, FMCG
• Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
• Able to adapt to different cultures, with versatile working style and disposition
• AFluent in written and spoken English and local language
Excellent analytical, communication, people management skills, project management and influencing skills strongly preferred
• AResult-oriented, embrace change, end to end mindset, strong self-initiatives, and resilience
• AManage well in dynamic and past-pacing environment
• ASupply chain knowledge, e.g. production and logistics helpful.
• AProficiency in MS Office application, especially in Excel and Power Point, with Power BI/MS ACCESS desired
knowledge of O9, other DP tools, BI Data, GT Nexus, Oracle EBS will be an advantage
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 上場企業 年間休日120日以上|