|部署・役職名||Product Support Manager/ Japan Production Team|
1. Data maintenance work for in－house systems, SE maintenance work associated with programming creation and modification （requirement definition, outline design, detailed design, programming, unit ＆ integration test, operation transfer）.
2. Drafting and executing a plan to receive maintenance from the development team in a large－scale mission－critical system renovation project currently underway. Develop and execute a Knowledge Transfer plan for team members. Since there is no engineer in the team who can handle the environment after the renovation, you will also be in charge of Scala and Spark education.
3. Communication with the global team and team lead on the Japanese side in the global project.
4. In the future, we may ask you to manage the people of the team.
5. Current environment: Windows Server – SQL Server, DB2, Visual Studio （C＃, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SSIS）, Trillium, Powershell, SQL, etc
Mainframe z/VSE （core system）－DB2, CICS, COBOL, EASY－PLUS, etc
6. Environment after core system renovation: Linux －Scala, Spark, Airflow, NiFi, etc
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. More than 5 years of program development （＊more than 3 years of SE experience）
As an SE, experience in upstream and downstream processes, test planning and verification skills are essential
The ability to lead the business system in charge alone is essential
2. More than 3 years of system construction experience using Scala and Spark
3. More than 3 years of SQL experience
4. More than 3 years of experience leading a team of 5 or more people
【歓迎（WANT）】1. System construction experience in the technology described in the business description.
2. English: business level