|部署・役職名||Sr. Regional HR Manager|
We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking to hire Sr. Regional HR Manager working with FC Operations JP.
This role reports to the Sr. HR Manager FC JP, and is the HR partner to the regional leaders of FC JP.
The HRBPs in FCs will report to the Regional HR Manager.
The location of the role is flexible.
The Sr. Regional HR Manager has three critical deliverables:
・Ensure our customer-centric culture runs deep – it is at the heart of who we are, and every associate in the FC network must feel the same sense of ownership, innovation, and hustle. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
・Build big leaders who care – about customers, about their people, about results.
・Obsess on improving and simplifying things – processes, tools, communication, and measures – we iterate and improve constantly.
The Sr. Regional HR Manager is responsible for all areas of HR for this client group – including developing a strategic partnership with its business leaders, recruiting, associate engagement, leadership and talent development, performance management, organizational development, compensation and communications.
The Sr. Regional HR Manager will also be an active member of the HR network, driving and supporting global initiatives with team members in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Finally, the person in this role will be responsible for ongoing HR improvements to ensure we provide the best associate experience, while providing critical leadership and coaching to business leaders.
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of experience in HR leadership role(s) evidencing strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor performance
- Written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills; strong facilitation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Experience in coaching senior leaders, managers and HR professionals
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Knowledge of local employment laws and regulation
- Business level English and Japanese required
【歓迎（WANT）】- Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in, and get the job done.
- Strong talent assessment skills
- Prior experience working with manufacturing or FMCG handling unionized workforce and understanding of local labour regulations is required.
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|