|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業】Program Manager, DSP Strategy, Last Mile Account Management|
Our responsible for the acquisition, design, construction, operation and management of all facilities in the Delivery Station Network.
We are looking for a talented professional to join our JP LMAM(Last Mile Account Management) Program Management who will support the capacity expansion of Japan Last Mile network.
This position is an opportunity for the DSP strategy team which belongs to program management, and is a core strategic position responsible for planning, executing and optimizing initiatives for expand in the Japanese market.
Specifically, we are responsible for the creation and end-to-end planning and execution of new initiatives as well as leadership initiated initiatives. Projects are mainly medium to large-scale and this role is expected to handle these projects from planning to completion while obtaining required support by stakeholders, hence Project Management experience and ability to manage independently is required. Further, post project completion KPI and monitoring process development is necessary to ensure that the system is maintained in an optimal state. Since this position is a core position that supports expansion strategy, there are frequent decision-making and approval processes, hence Document creation ability and experience for High-level stakeholder is also required.
*We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
Project Management include planning and drive
Documentation and analysis for High-level stakeholders
Connect with other region and internal for strategy planning
Identify and evaluate potential risks/obstacles both internal and external business environment with minimal direction
A day in the life
20%: Mtg with internal stakeholders including overseas
10%: Mtg with external partner
30%: Strategy planning, validation and execution
30%: Documentation for internal consensus building
10%: Business Review report out
About the team
We create the future that customers can receive their package anytime, anywhere and in any way what they want going beyond their expectation.
Achieve the best customer delivery experience not bound by current values by building a stable delivery network with various delivery methods and advanced technologies.
Become the No. 1 business partner by building a fair and sustainable business model with safety as top priority.
Fulfill a function which promote an implementation of sustainable delivery network with low cost, and which Encourage investing for the future
|労働条件||The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview|
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in program management (multiple project drive and management) or military experience
- Experience in data analysis using Excel and documentation for high-level stakeholders
- Business level of English and Japanese (verbal & written)
【歓迎（WANT）】- Business strategic planning and drive experience
- 5+ years of Program management experience
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain management and process
- Skills to handle analysis tools such as SQL and Python
- Writing report/documentation logically to get alignment/approval from leadership team
- Able to speak and present effectively before the appropriate audience and experience in communicating expectations and requirements with business teams through written proposals
- Experience with communicating with high-level stakeholders including Director level decision makers
- Desire and ability to learn quickly with strong appetite for knowledge
- Experience in large-scale cross-functional projects with global stakeholders
- Experience in planning network-wide strategies and knowledge of operations at a detailed/practical level
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|