|部署・役職名||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
■Purpose of the Job
Talent Acquisition Specialist drives talent acquisition (TA) activities at Japan country level.
He/She functions as a focal point for all TA related activities including but not limited to recruitment and
onboarding across all businesses and functions. Working closely with the Country HR team and global
expertise team in supporting the translation of business needs to appropriate hiring and talent management
interventions that are aligned with the global strategy.
1)To fulfill annual hiring plan of around 50-80 requisitions from different sectors and functions, mainly
2)To perform end-to-end recruitment services, from recruitment needs analysis with HRBPs and hiring
managers, intake meeting, sourcing and selection, offer preparation and on-boarding.
3) To prepare recruitment strategies and execution, organize events promotion working with
Communications team, tech-talks/job fairs, etc.
4)To provide consultancy for talent acquisition internally and externally to all business sectors & functions
5)To build employer branding to enable effective search of quality talent to fulfill business requirement in
6)To advise and coach hiring managers on any TA related activities, ex., interviews, assessment tools and
7)To implement global TA initiatives into Japan in effective and fit-for-purpose way
8)To manage various sourcing channels, contracts and relationship with recruiting agents
Key Areas of Responsibility (KAR’s)
• Support Country HR Manager to implement country HR priorities
• Partner with hiring manager and HR BPs to build TA strategy and execute it
• Provide guidance and support to hiring managers to standardize and professionalize TA processes
and skills, such as, interviews, assessment tools and onboarding, etc.
• Manage various sourcing channel, contracts and relationship with recruiting agents for effective
• Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing , screening, interview, feedback
and offers for candidates at all level.
• Uplift employer branding to attract quality talent to fulfil the need of business in timely manner
• Facilitate TA events/ workshops / programs on ad hoc basis
• Utilize data and analytics to achieve continuous improvement to meet dynamic hiring needs
• Minimum 3 years solid recruitment experience in multinational companies. Experience in recruitment
agency is highly preferred.
• >5 years of experience in the field of HR and ideally technical business environment
• Proven track record in performing direct sourcing for engineers or technical background talents
• Experience in learning and development function or HR BP role is an advantage
• High proficiency in English both written and spoken is essential
• Adaptable, flexible and solutions-oriented with a strong learning capability
• Excellent communicator and collaborator
• Strong in Excel and PowerPoint, data analytics and reporting
• Strong customer orientation (both internal/external)
• Expertise knowledge in the field of Talent Acquisition including latest trends and developments
• Ability to deal with external service providers (recruiting agencies / outsourcing vendors)
• Ability to work under pressure and strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Strategic thinking and execution skill
• Ability to work in virtual and matrix organization
• Self-starter and change promoter
• Domestic/International travels are required to fulfill the responsibilities
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 上場企業 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語 マネジメント業務なし 管理職・マネージャー|