Internal Communications （30％）
－ Strengthen communication to accelerate employees’ understanding of long－term strategy, D25.
－ Interview leadership team and employees about D25. Create and promote the interview
－ Accelerate communication about D25 between managers and subordinates.
－ Develop and deliver company information and messages including via the intranet,
email, and social media （Yammer）.
－ Plan and execute internal events including company milestones, anniversaries, and safety
stand－downs in collaboration with relevant teams.
External Communications （20％）
－ Manage Nippon social media.
－ Create and post photo ＆ video content on Instagram for supporting recruitment activity.
Manage Instagram community.
－ Create and post video content on YouTube, including NOLEC facility tour video,
employees’ interview video, and customers’ interview video for supporting sales
－ Leverage external media （traditional/online/social media） to enhance marketing
communications of the products.
－ Support the sales and marketing team to ensure the successful launch of each product by
increasing customers' awareness and traffic. With that, help to enhance the digital marketing
－ Support the Sales ＆ Marketing team in areas such as developing marketing materials and
organizing trade shows/seminars.
Content Creation （20％）
－ Translate corporate and product materials. Translate and deliver leaders’ messages promptly.
－ Develop corporate materials including calendar, poster, brochure, and banner to promote
corporate values based on the company’s brand guideline.
－ Plan and execute CSR activities including Made to Move Communities. Build good relationships
with schools and students. Develop CSR tools such as T－shirts and banners.
Media Relations （including crisis management） （10％）
－ Write press releases.
－ Handle media requests; setting up interviews （newspapers, TV, online media）, conducting
factory tours, and inviting to company events such as safety stand－downs.
－ Support crisis management （safety issues, employee incidents, natural disasters）.
【歓迎（WANT）】Required skill sorted in priority:
• Article Writing skill － need to submit examples of press release/ article write ups
• SNS ※Instagram operations: a series of functions such as stories, reels, etc. must be able to use
• Video creation ※Basic skills in editing videos, adding music, titles, subtitles, etc.
• Interview － experience with conducting interviews with clients or internal executives for PR Comms purpose
• Either experience of internal/external communications
• Translation skill
• English Speaking ability － just under business level English is fine, needs native level Japanese