|部署・役職名||Bilingual Project Manager － Healthcare|
About Your Team
This special squad comprises of creative, curious, and passionate individuals who are given a plethora of opportunities to learn and grow. These diverse and brightest minds come together to build new, disruptive, and game－changing technology. They have a clear and defined aim to bring a change not only in the industry but also in society.
Lead projects from project planning, through execution and release. Focus on strong risk management, issue management, and customer communication. The role requires close coordination with offshore development teams, as well as the customer － to achieve the project goals.
Typical projects may include Scratch Application Development, Application Modernization, Application Management Services
Your Key Responsibilities
• Achieve the project goals of Budget, Schedule, and Quality/Scope.
• Able to learn the customer’s business, be flexible to requirement changes, work out solutions with the customer, onsite/offshore teams, and provide true customer value.
• Ensure roadblocks and challenges are identified at the earliest and proactively managed.
• Single point of customer communication in daily issue management, weekly status reporting, monthly sponsorship reporting.
• Create high level development and release plan and ensure the project goals are agreed and communicated among all the stakeholders.
• Lead an onsite team － participate in mentoring, hiring, conflict resolution. Perform team appraisals.
• Assist the sales team in identifying and leveraging new business opportunities
• At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology, and more than 5 years of customer－facing agile/waterfall project management experience.
• Be self－motivated, good at problem－solving, and willing to bear uncertainties.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a premier institute with good academic record.
• At least 5 years of experience in hands－on technical work.
• Experience in Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, or Logistics.
• Experience in Telemedicine, Telecare, Electronic prescription, and/or PHR （Personal Health Record）.
• Experience in at least one Cloud Service provider.
• Experience in administration and operations management in Microsoft Azure.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment.