|部署・役職名||HR Business Partner － Head of HR|
The purpose of the role is to provide end to end HR support for employees. The HRBP should be
cognizant of local laws/legal procedures and works extensively with legal and compliance teams
to ensure that HR activities adhere to rules and regulations in the region.
• Employee Engagement － Conduct regular employee connects and one on one
discussions, Drive Top Talent Connects and Leadership Connects for the Account,
Conduct Skip Level Meetings
• Career Management － Enable career movements for employees in the account and
create awareness of career paths
• Drive execution of talent management processes in the account and anchor central
HR processes as a SPOC
• Partner with account heads and business to support business strategy and provide
HR support for business aligned projects
• Manage employees in client locations: Work with compensation and benefits team
to ensure salary fitment
• Provide guidance in terms of employment laws for the Geo/country, handle
breaches of employment law
• Respond to local government notices or queries with inputs from legal team
• Legal, Compliance and Risk Management for the Region – Protect, investigate and
review legal risk related issues. Investigate Ombuds concerns or other Employee
• Visa Compliance for employees － Review all deviation requests for all policies and
processes case by case and decide on course of action
• Run Central HR processes for employees － Execute regular HR processes for
employees such as MSI, Performance appraisal etc. onboarding of new employees
• Drive specific HR interventions for employees: Drive specific HR interventions at the
Account or anchor interventions as a SPOC
• Work with the sales leadership on RFP requirements on talent specific matters
• Support requisite teams in integration / acquisitions
【歓迎（WANT）】Education and Experience
• Post Graduate/Graduate in Human Resources or related fields.
Sensitivity: Internal ＆ Restricted
• Relevant experience as HR business partner
Skills and competencies
• Excellent business partnering skills, ability to persuade and influence business leaders.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow－through.
• Excellent Communication ＆ Relationship Building skills.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and high pace of working.
• High customer orientation including prompt response to emails/queries.
• Interpersonal sensitivity, team player.