|部署・役職名||BFSI Technology Architect|
System/Solution Technology Architect for large transformational IT projects for Insurance companies.
The role is to provide best－fit technical solutions for one or more projects, provide technical consultation and thought leadership to the project teams, participate in competency development, and help the overall transformational program meet the project goals in terms of schedule, budget and quality/scope.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Define the best IT solutions to meet the project goals
• Work closely with the customers' technical teams, to seek customer－side review signoff of the solutions.
• Review the technical designs and output of the technical teams, including reviews and leadership on effort estimates
• Single point of customer communication in high level technical issues
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Japanese citizens and those authorized to work in Japan are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 4 years of experience in architectural design and review. Should have broad understanding of legacy and modern technologies.
• At least 6 years of experience in hands－on technical work.
• Rich background in architectural design frameworks
• Experience in insurance domain
• Strong （near－native） Japanese skills, with business－level Japanese skills.
• Experience in Cloud
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in software development life cycle
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.