|部署・役職名||Sales Director, West Japan|
You will play a key role in the planning ＆ execution of sales activities to establish the company’s services in Japan.
You will report to the Vice President of APAC
Duties ＆ responsibilities:
• You will market ＆ promote the company’s unique value and differentiations to bring in clients.
• You will engage in market analysis to interpret deciding factors in each potential customer’s decision－making process.
• You will partner with internal functions including Customer Service, Operations, Accounting, and outside vendors/partners to create proposals and follow up on order fulfillment.
• You will build strong alliances by negotiating through and overcoming resistance to build win win alliances with strategic channel partners.
• You will engage in strategic planning, and you will formulate and execute commercial plans including budgeting, forecasting, and contingency planning.
• You will work closely with global teams and global ＆ internal stakeholders
【必須（MUST）】• native Japanese language ＆ advanced English language skills
• have strong passion for sales ＆ business development and for building new markets
• not afraid of trying new things or taking on difficult missions.
• worked in air/sea freight company previously
【歓迎（WANT）】－ Life Science Industry experience not required
－ Stock options provided / RSU