|部署・役職名||Channel Account Manager|
Channel Account Manager
Sales & Business Development | Japan
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
Our agreement with employees
Our company is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At our company, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of our company to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a Channel Resell Manager, you will manage channel reseller partners and distributor partners as a member of the Japan Channel team to drive significant revenue for the region. You will be accountable for exceeding your quarterly revenue quota through net new business as well as from existing customer upsells. This role manages Distributors and channel resell partners across Japan. You will create and drive the strategy with the distributors to create programmatic partner recruitment, enablement as well as go to market strategies for 2nd tier partners. You will also be responsible for driving your managed partners in driving pipeline generation programs and executing GTM activities and helping your partner reps resell our company. You have experience working with channel resellers and distributors, understand channel dynamics, and will leverage previous experiences to accelerate your partnerships and grow the region. You are team player and will help and support other team members succeed. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to join a growing channel program or an Account Executive looking to shift to a channel resell role and make a significant impact in the region
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior Director, Partner/Channel, Japan.
● Own and drive relationships with channel reseller and distributor partners in Japan to generate significant resell revenue in the region through new customer acquisition and existing customers upsell.
● Develop partner recruitment, enablement, and GTM plan with distributors
● Develop GTM plans with managed partners to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
● Execute GTM activities and lead cross functional teams on activities such as onsite trainings, email campaigns, remote training sessions, webinars, and events.
● Generate resold revenue and assist partner sales teams to close deals. Manage pipeline generation and revenue forecast reporting.
● Leverage existing relationships at partners to influence decision makers, increase mindshare, and accelerate engagement from partners.
● Assist partners with product positioning, configuration, demonstrations, sales strategy, and closing deals.
● Forge strong our company-internal relationships with key managers and support organizations in a dynamic and growing environment to ensure the right people and connected at the right time.
We help organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of our Agreement Cloud, we offer e-Signature: the world's top class way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use our product to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
We are committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at our company are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or its equivalent
● Strong level of English communication skills
● 5 – 10 years of channel or direct sales experience in a Channel Account Executive role or a quota-carrying equivalent role
● Visionary mindset with strong focus on execution
● Hardworking, Initiative with a go-getter work attitude
● Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
● Team player who can collaborate across the org with various departments
● 25% or more on necessary travel depending on territory/region coverage
● 2 years of experience in a SaaS company, preferably in a Sales, Business Development or Marketing role
● Additional Language skills will be an advantage