1. Advisory － Work as a strategic business partner to help vendors achieve their business outcomes and help to drive innovation throughout the engagement life cycle.
2. Delivery – Define and plan out complex integrated workstreams, delivering executive and board level briefings and materials, and taking responsibility for the engagement’s success.
3. Organizational Development – Provide leadership in the development and growth of a team of AVS professional service consultants.
4. Training – Teach customers, partners, and internal teams about AVS professional services and innovation practices.
5. Partnering – Manage partners as part of the broader set of organizations involved, conduct partner enablement briefings and trainings to accelerate vendor success.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. 5＋ years’ experience leading the delivery of multiple enterprise－level commercial projects, including at the Executive Director or VP level or equivalent consulting role
2. Experience creating growth strategy, including implementation
3. Experience building consensus and delivering results, both across organization boundaries and with external partners
4. Experience mentoring, coaching or training other consultants, the business or customers on best practices, frameworks and/or methodologies
5. Japanese and English fluency
【歓迎（WANT）】1. MBA from a leading business school
2. Consulting experience at the C－suite and Board level or equivalent internal experience
3. IT/digital transformation experience
4. Experience delivering consumer software and hardware products and services in a high growth environment