|部署・役職名||Head of HR|
- Oversee and drive the development and effectiveness of the current HR function in place (headcount of 5) being responsible for all HR functions across 4 service lines and legal entities comprising them.
- Develop and implement strategies to accelerate recruitment, increase retention and training of staff
- Further develop the employer brand of our firm in the market, also working with local and global Marketing & Communication teams where required.
- Promote learning and development initiates, including talent managements, in conjunction with the Service Line leaders and Learning & Development specialist.
- Identify and implement appropriate recruitment strategy based on current need and requirement alongside the Talent Acquisition specialist.
- Oversee the recruitment process of external talent including the management of recruitment agents and other talent platforms as required
- Participate in the onboarding and offboarding processes in place and drive the improvement of such process
- Update and strengthen internal policies and procedures as required
- Work with global HR teams to implement Group HR directives locally
- Prepare HR cost budgets and forecasts as required, making the case for investment in HR tools and systems
- Maintain existing vendor and external professional relationships in place regarding payroll and HR systems and services
- Business partnering with Service Line leaders (Partners) to support strategic HR needs
- Be an available point of contact for all members in Japan with respect to HR issues
- Collaborate with other internal support functions (i.e., Marketing, Finance, Admin) on various projects or ventures as required
- Other tasks as requested from time to time by Partners and/or Group HR
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years HR industry experience.
- Ideally has worked at a professional services firm or in a similar environment
- Ideally has worked in a fast-growing company
- Ability to work with and convince senior management
- Excellent multi-tasking, co-ordination, mentoring and negotiation skills, including effective people management and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and information sharing skills
- Firm understanding of labor law requirements, and current best practices in the HR field
- Independent mindset and self-starter, with strong mindset regarding confidentiality, objectivity, and avoiding personal and private conflicts
- Japanese language: native level
- TOEIC 800+ (excellent English level)
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion