|部署・役職名||Channel Sales Manager|
This is a role for a Channel Manager with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to partner with Regional Solution Providers, Distributors, GSI’s and Channel Partners with the aim of extending and enhancing the channel ecosystem in Japan.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in cyber-security Channel and Partner management along with an understanding of all the elements that are required to enable partners to be successful with the company’s solution.
A Channel Manager will need to think strategically and analytically about business, product and technical challenges, with the ability to create compelling value propositions and work cross-organisationally to build consensus to drive revenue. We are looking for someone who is
creative, proactive and looking to expand and advance their channel knowledge. We want you to
grow as we grow!
As Channel Manager you will:
• Drive revenue generation within the Channel partner ecosystem in Japan;
• Provide world-class program management and thought leadership across an assigned partner base to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities;
• Collaborate with Executives, Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams to identify key partners, build a strategic plan for initiating conversations and sell the value of a mutually beneficial working relationship to those partners;
• Define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans with focus partners.
• Manage the partner program for your assigned territory and drive partner success.
• Serve as the partner advocate inside the company; evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into field sales
• Represent both the voice of the Channel Partners to the company and the voice of the company to Partners as required to resolve issues and attain revenue;
• Build relationships with partner sales teams to keep the company “front and centre” for
• Build strong working relationships with all sales teams, Enterprise and corporate, professional services, customer success, marketing and enablement teams.
• Manage deal registrations, quoting to partners/distributors and drive the sales process.
• Drive partner sourced deals with defined partners in order to achieve quota.
• Manage and report pipeline on a regular basis.
【必須（MUST）】• Proven experience of business development or alliances at a SaaS start-up, successfully
implementing channel/field alliances strategy to drive increased sales;
• A track record of exceeding channel sales revenue targets;
• Experience with Cloud Software Vendors and their strategies/business models;
• Experience working remotely from a home office environment;
• Willingness to work or office as required;
• Fluency in Japanese and English (essential);
• A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
【歓迎（WANT）】• A business leader who is able to influence and build strong relationships with decision makers
across all levels of partner and prospect organizations;
• Current knowledge of the trends and market leading companies in the broader Cloud
Computing and security ecosystem;