|部署・役職名||PLM Technical Lead （Teamcenter）|
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a consultant to work on a project with a major manufacturing client involving Teamcenter, an important PLM （Product Lifecycle Management） solution that supports the backbone of the manufacturing industry. In addition to various engineering tasks such as design, implementation, implementation, verification, and failure response, you will also be responsible for actual add－on development work. You will be able to gain experience in a global work environment, collaborating with many overseas staff.
（Examples of major tasks）
• Teamcenter basic configuration, system design, implementation work, verification and troubleshooting during implementation
• Teamcenter implementation, configuration, integration with existing IT environments such as ERP, CAD, CAE, etc., and data migration
• Teamcenter will be responsible for version upgrades and modifications of existing Teamcenter functions, as well as the development of add－on functions.
• Provide technical consulting services and support for technical questions related to PLM solutions.
• Technical consultation on system expansion and maintenance, operational design, and, in some cases, as a technical training instructor
• Other duties can be expanded depending on your personal skills, experience, and language ability.
• Knowledge of IT systems and 5＋ years of work experience in PLM
• Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations
• At least 1 project executed in Teamcenter PLM technology.
（Teamcenter Functional knowledge, Worked in Requirement definition, Design document creation）
• Documentation skills
• Language: Japanese Fluent （must be able to work in a Japanese environment, including reading and writing）
English － conversational level or higher （able to respond to simple emails and communicate with foreign staff）
• Experience in design development, production, and manufacturing operations, or consulting experience
• Knowledge of product information management （BOM）
• PMP certification holder
• Advanced or bilingual English speaker
• System development experience （Web－based （.js/HTML）/Development language （Visual studio/.netVB/C＃）/DB （microsoft SQL Server）） preferred