About The Opportunity
We are currently looking for a full life－cycle Senior Technical Recruiter to join in Japan Office. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent for open positions across sales and various engineering departments for Japan and APAC. You will thrive in a dynamic, creative, work－hard, play－hard environment.
● Perform full life－cycle recruiting with ability to source, screen, interview and close candidates for Japan and APAC（Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, etc）
● Dedicatedly research and identify sourcing techniques for identifying top talent.
● Work with hiring managers and HR to ensure job requirements are appropriately set, clearly understood, and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
● Participate in implementing, continuously refining, and assessing recruiting processes to deliver high quality results and improve customer and candidate experience.
● Be familiar with industry trends, market competitors and unemployment conditions in Japan and APAC.
● Recruit for other technical roles within the company, such as account executives.
● Graduation from 4 year university or above.
● 7＋ years full life－cycle recruiting experience with 3＋ years performing in house recruiting
● Experience recruiting for account executives for Japan and APAC.
● Experience recruiting for technical roles （Backend, Full Stack, Frontend, DevOps, etc） Python preferably or any OOP Language for Japan and APAC.
● Proven success as a Recruiter, using creative and traditional sourcing methods.
● Previous recruiting experience within a high volume setting.
● Possess excellent social, organizational, communication and negotiation skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative.
● Experience recruiting through Workday is a plus.
● Ability to establish rapport with candidates and hiring managers of all levels.
● Ability to work with a high sense of urgency, and remain flexible within a highly dynamic, changing environment while successfully meeting objectives.
● Highly motivated, disciplined, fast learner with the ability to multitask.
● Ability to recruit beyond selling a role – understanding the unique qualities of each candidate, their motivation, and then match talent to the needs of the organization.
● Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged, showing energy for and commitment to learning new and creative recruiting methods.
● Affinity for learning the DataRobot’s product lines and technology and the ability to leverage that knowledge for promoting the our brand and passionately articulating the outlook.