|部署・役職名||Senior Product Manager|
1. Develop exciting and competing payments capabilities ＆ defining roadmap
2. Champion product vision to executive management and drive relevance to Japan market.
3. Developing platform capabilities that will deliver value to target segments and drive customer engagement
4. Identify the right partners, engage and manage those partners to deliver best in class payment product capabilities to our customers in Japan.
5. Collaborating closely with Business unit, other product managers, technical architects, engineers and other cross－functional stakeholders, to ensure that the product capabilities deliver against business objectives
6. Creating detailed product requirements to articulate desired End to End product features and functionality to technical, partner product teams, and other cross－functional teams
7. Collaborating cross－organizationally with customer support, operations, legal, compliance, risk management, engineering, user experience, QA and other functional areas, to ensure alignment with related go－to－market activities
8. Ensuring cross－functional product team execution （with Project Manager and Engineering Manager）, meeting project milestone dates, driving decisions across teams and escalating appropriately
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. Demonstrate deep understanding of the larger ecosystems, industry trend, technology development and evolving customer needs.
2. Developed multi year visions for product aligned with business strategies
3. Strong organizational skills, ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross－functional collaboration
4. Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English languages
6. Skilled at developing detailed product requirements, working closely with product development
7. Demonstrate ability for data driven decision making
8. 12＋ years of overall industry experience
9. 5＋ years of background required building products or platform.
10. 4＋ years of experience working on customer facing products