|部署・役職名||Senior UX Designer, Retail Systems|
We are looking for a driven, customer－centric, and innovative Sr. UX Designer with a proven track record of designing optimized experiences within the e－commerce vendor and internal Retail tools space to join our Retail Capabilities team. In this role, you will have end－to－end ownership of UX for products that build new customer and selling partner experiences, and automate ＆ scale retail functions. You will work with product, business, and technical teams both in Japan and around the world.
In this role you will work closely with business, engineering and design partners in many areas of the company. You will collaborate to transform business requirements with aggressive goals into a world class experience for our internal retail account manager and vendors. The ideal candidate for this position will be customer－obsessed, detail－oriented, eager to learn and enjoy working side－by－side with UX research, product management and technical innovators.
· Create user－centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
· Drive overall design vision and philosophy for Retail vendor account management domain, influencing and winning alignment of other global design/product teams.
· Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
· Utilize and adhere to branding guidelines and design standardization across all of the team's products.
· Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
· Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
· Perform metrics analysis post－launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
· Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
【必須（MUST）】· 8＋ years' experience designing applications with multiple user touch points with specialty in web and application design.
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and InDesign.
· Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Flinto, Figma, ProtoPie, and InVision.
· Online portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process, as well as visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
· Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user－centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
· Relentless desire for innovation while balancing user model with implementation model.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|