|部署・役職名||Senior Brand Manager|
We are looking for a highly－motivated, innovative and results－oriented Sr. Brand Manager to join the team, and grow our business. You will be responsible for developing strategy and executing multiple consumer marketing campaigns for strategic initiative and/or brand－defining original/exclusive titles. You will lead the development of integrated communication plans to recruit new customers by building brand love and engaging customers in different contents. The role will span co－ordination across a wide－range of cross－functional teams and external partners including media agency, production companies and talent agencies.
The ideal candidate is a self－starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, has the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others and drive results.
1. Develop strategy for marketing campaigns including;
· Understanding customers, closely working with Marketing Research team
· Identifying target audience and drivers/hooks of campaigns/content
· Developing High level communication and Touch－point strategy based on above
2. Campaign planning and execution
· Identify critical success paths to launch campaign at planned timing together with Campaign Manager, who are responsible for project management, and manage marketing budget for campaigns
· Develop media plan to reach target audience effectively and efficiently
· Work with internal Creative/ Design Team to develop creative assets
· Document and present strategies and periodic updates to internal and external audiences.
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade－offs, and meet committed delivery timelines
· Overall stakeholder’s management and project progress reporting on a regular basis
3. Analyze marketing campaign effectiveness and Efficiency
· Monitor campaign progress and take agile counter－action and course correction when required
· Deeply analyze effectiveness and efficiency of marketing campaigns with internal business partners
【必須（MUST）】· More than 8 years experience in developing and executing high－performing marketing campaigns working across large cross－functional teams and external partners
· Proven analytic capabilities with a data driven focus
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written （Japanese and English） with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization （technical, business, executive）.
【歓迎（WANT）】· A deep understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
· Experience in the entertainment （Film/TV） industry; knowledge of the Japanese entertainment market
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 新規事業 成果報酬型 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|