|部署・役職名||【女性積極採用】Senior Program Manager – Customer Service Technology ポジティブ・アクション|
Our mission is to be ‘Earth’s most customer－centric company, and our award－winning Customer Service （CS） team is an essential part of that mission. Our CS is one of the largest customer service organizations in the world. Our tens of thousands of Customer Service Associates around the globe provide world－class support to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and in over 15 languages （and growing）.
The CS Product and Technology organization powers CS by developing elegant and effortless Customer and Agent facing products. These products offer effortless self－service and automation solutions to our customers. The portfolio includes products that Agents use to resolve contacts, AI Bots that resolve customer issues through across multiple communication channels, website－based self－service tools, and products that remove language as a barrier between customers and CSAs.
Our team is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Program Manager to drive the expansion of our customer facing products. You will work across CS Product Managers, Machine Learning （ML） Scientists, Software Development Engineers and local Operation teams in the US and Japan to coordinate testing, launches, metric reviews, and automation improvements these products. You will also help define new processes, and align stakeholders for the program expansion.
As a successful candidate, you are obsessed with the experience of our customers and CSAs. You work effectively with global stakeholders, and use your understanding of the business model, market trends, technical knowledge, project management skillsets and feedback from users to drive improvements. You contribute to the program’s vision, as well as work on prioritizing features and learning complex concepts quickly. You are comfortable in taking smart action, failing quick, learning and iterating.
【必須（MUST）】· 6＋ years of program and project management experience with proficient knowledge of project management principles
· 2＋ years of experience leading cross functional projects with tech and non－tech teams while coordinating with global stakeholders
· Experience in engaging and influencing senior executives and global business stakeholders
· Experience in defining program requirements, and using data and metrics to drive operational improvements
· Experience in using SQL and performing data analysis using data tables to determine improvement opportunities
· Professional experience using both English （business level or higher） and Japanese （JPLT N2 or higher） when communicating （writing, speaking, reading）
【歓迎（WANT）】· A Master’s degree in Business or Operations Management; a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
· Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
· Experience directly with machine learning technologies, statistical systems or big data platforms.
· Experience in an internet－based company with large, complex data sources, or in an analysis or research role with progressively increasing responsibility.
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|