|部署・役職名||大手グローバルスポーツメーカー Director PMO|
PURPOSE ＆ OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
• This is a key in－house position for an organized, passionate and goal－oriented future individual who understands what projects have in common, and their strategic role in how organizations succeed, learn and change. The role contributes to our success by managing all aspects of supply chain projects to ensure completion on time, within scope and budget to the overall strategy. As owner of the program/ project portfolio, the individual also plays a key role in supporting vision creation and roadmap for global implementation of tools, solutions and capabilities.
• Develop and maintain project plans and budgets, monitor project health, and hold partners accountable to ensure completion on time, on budget, and in－service.
• Develop and execute stakeholder engagement and change management plans.
• Manage and monitor the progress and performance against a project plan, and communicate the project status to stakeholders on a regular basis
• Independently identify and manage stakeholder groups and establish solid working relationship.
• Lead project activities and steer discussions with cross－functional stakeholders to ensure adequate and timely alignment on proposed direction
• Proactively identify and manage risks, open project issues, and dependencies in a timely manner, escalating as appropriate.
• Lead communication to sponsors and senior management through effective story telling
• Create a cohesive and collaborative team culture including ambassadorship across network.
• Lead cross－functional teams to secure that all inputs are considered before decisions.
• Lead process mapping exercises, root cause analyses, and generate recommendations to drive process improvements.
• Serve as a resource and mentor to peers and other project managers including educate best practice of project management methodologies
• Foster a highly motivational and diverse working environment
• JP Management Team
• JP SCM Team
• APAC Senior Leadership Team
• APAC SCM Leadership Team
• Head of Global functions: Planning; Strategy Operations; Logistics ＆ Distribution; Procurement; IT; Legal; Finance
• Customers, 3PL partners, local government
【必須（MUST）】KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILIITES:
• Proficient in Japanese and English
• End－to－end mindset, big picture view of problems on hand
• Creative, energetic personality, able to influence the agenda
• Decisive, taking ownership and leadership appearance
• Track record on coaching, talent and team management
• Attention to details
• Comfortable navigating in an ambiguous, fast－paced environment.
• Excellent presentation and story－telling skills
• Business acumen and in－depth knowledge on Sourcing and/ or operations processes
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND QUALFICATIONS:
• Between 7－8 years of relevant work experience in MNC environment （e.g. project management, apparel/fashion, supply chain management, background）.
• Proven track records in managing large teams, large scale projects and strategic project management experience
• Advanced understanding of business process management, methodologies, and principles
• University degree, PMP and lean sigma certification preferred
• Experience in multi－cultural and cross－divisional management
• Direct report / team management with track record in people development preferred
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|