|部署・役職名||★医師免許必須★Medical Advisor（Clinical Research Director）|
This role is key for medical supervision and medical management of clinical trials
proposed or to be performed by the Clinical Science ＆ Operations （CSO） platform, and actas both Medical Advisor （MDA） and Clinical Research Director （CRD）.
● Provide integrated expert medical input to the operational strategy.
● Provide expert medical input to operational execution, working with clinical trial teams.
● Lead the medical interactions with investigators and staff in the platform to ensure accuracy of clinical data.
● Provide medical training to study team, Clinical Study Unit （CSU） and investigators.
● Maintain and expand medical link between CSU and potential investigators or experts/keyopinion leaders （KOLs）.
【必須（MUST）】• Japanese physician’s license
• 5＋ years’ clinical experience in Japan
【Good to have】
• Preferred if having experience of participating in clinical trials as medical doctor,
and new drug development experience
• Preferred if having any experience working in pharmaceutical industry.
• No specifications for expert area. Good to have any experiences in Oncology, Rare
disease, Immunology, Respiratory, Neurology or Rare blood disease fields