|部署・役職名||Sr. Content Acquisition Manager|
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune－500 company within the atmosphere of a start－up. We offer a free－to－customer ad－supported listening experience and provide the highest quality streaming audio. We continue to innovate, building a world class audio experience around the world, by making strategic data－driven decisions that start with the customer.
We’re looking for a Sr. Content Acquisition Manager to join our team in Tokyo, with experience in digital content, to identify and on－board new podcast partners, negotiate content deals, secure additional rights from existing partners, as well as develop strategic partnerships to support growth of the Podcast business.
The ideal candidate will have 5＋ years of work experience in a content acquisition, licensing, or business development role with the ability to manage relationships with media executives.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Identify, prioritize, on－board and manage relationships with content partners
· Execute mid to large－sized opportunities independently in support of larger team initiatives
· Work closely with internal teams including Product, Legal, Finance and Marketing to achieve positive negotiation outcomes for our company and content providers
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
· Monitor the competitive landscape to help inform our strategic priorities and expansion opportunities
【必須（MUST）】· 10＋ years of relevant business development or content acquisition experience
· Proficient in English and Japanese （speaking, listening, writing, reading）
· Experience using Tableau and Excel
· Experience negotiating complex licensing or business development agreements in high pressure environments.
· A proven track record of setting and exceeding aggressive goals; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience, and judgment.
· Ability to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast－paced environment.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
【歓迎（WANT）】· A strong understanding of digital music landscape in Japan, including music services, new business models such as Podcast and live streaming, and content restrictions.
· A Master’s of Business Administration （MBA）, or comparable advanced degree.
· Experience working on a multi－national team with stakeholders locally and abroad.
· Experience working in the music industry or other related digital content acquisition roles
· Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
· A personal passion for digital media.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|