|部署・役職名||【静岡勤務】Plant Manager・プラントマネージャー職 の案件|
The Plant Manager will be responsible to ensure the smooth, efficient and profitable running of the Coating Center.
The role will include the management and direction of all resources associated with the production, delivery, quality, customer service and facility / equipment maintenance.
【The roles ＆ responsibilities include:】
• Provides direction, development and leadership to all areas of responsibility.
• Establishes and monitors plant performance against suitable targets and quality standards, ensuring that plant and equipment is capable of meeting the required production and delivery schedule in accordance with the strategic plan for the business.
• Identifies and optimizes the resources required to meet business needs, prepares and works with－in agreed budgets to deliver business goals by directing resources, managing workflows, setting of and reporting against performance targets （KPIs such as delivery, productivity, quality, HSE, 5S and OOE） and continuous improvement.
• Monitors operational performance across departments, and ensures that robust and realistic recovery plans are put in place and adhered to where underperformance is identified.
• Deploys effective and timely practical problem solving techniques to establish root cause and implement effective corrective action for deviations.
• Initiates recruitment where appropriate with detailed job specifications, and provides appropriate training and development of all staff.
• Ensures effective communication across departments within area of responsibility to promote team working and a general understanding of the company’s goals and objectives.
• Strives to maintain a consistent high level of discipline, morale and harmonious relationships amongst peers and subordinates.
• Identifies and promotes capital projects consistent with business goals, and prepares justifications to company procedures. Ensures that capital projects are executed on time and to budget, and deliver the benefits committed.
• Deploys performance management tools including appraisals, skills matrices and capability/competence assessments to manage and develop the skills and performance of direct reports and others in area of responsibility.
• Ensure all statutory and legal compliances, ISO standards are met.
※ 2020年の生産量は2.5百万個を予定しています。（生産容量としては4.5百万個／年の生産が可能な状態。） 数年以内には設備投資の上、キャパシティが6百万個に増加する予定となっています。
【必須（MUST）】1. Education / Studies
－ University degree （mechanical engineering） or equivalent.
2. Professional experience
－ Minimum 5 years’ experience in running / managing a profit center （profit ＆ loss responsibility） in manufacturing industry
－ Has a strong knowledge of manufacturing engineering, process and quality control..
－ Open and positive mind－set with experience in international / cross－cultural business environment.
－ Is able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
－ Has a strong leadership skill with excellent oral and written communication / negotiation skills
－ English communication capability （business level）
• Managing Courage Perspective
• Process Management
• Building Effective Teams
• Developing People
• Strategic Ability