|部署・役職名||Manager, Outbound Program Management|
This role has direct management responsibilities with one direct report.
Key responsibilities include:
· Identify key customer pain points and business opportunities for Outbound channel marketing in JP with razor－sharp awareness of the competitor landscape
· Identify key improvement opportunities in the Outbound program through a combination of market research, internal data analysis and experimentation design
· Develop and continuously enrich a robust Outbound marketing program strategy that holistically create the best－in－class customer experience for JP, with the ability to scale and automate
· Drive roadmap prioritization negotiation with WW Outbound product and engineering team located in Seattle to continue raising the bar of the Outbound tooling and platform that better serve the JP customer
· Drive integrated marketing plan in Outbound to support signature shopping moments in JP, including but not limited to Prime Day, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, New Years, etc.
· Improve the Outbound bar raiser program in JP to build a scalable program with high quality and speed to market
· Partner closely with JP Consumer Behavior Analytics team in planning, designing, executing and assessing various experiments to optimize total Outbound performance
· Partner closely with international stakeholders, share and learn worldwide best practices and create synergy between marketplaces with similar needs to JP; effectively seek prioritization and alignment when we have dependency on central Outbound infrastructure/platforms
· Drive and own WBR, QBR and other forums to continue measure and improve health of the Outbound channel and identify opportunities to better serve the JP customer
· 5＋ years experience leading digital marketing programs including program design, execution, reporting and optimization
· Deep knowledge of the Japan e－Commerce industry and strong passion to make Japanese customers happy with proven track record of driving marketing programs to successfully satisfy customer needs
· Bias for action with Day One mentality to seize business opportunities and act fast
· Ability to dive deep with hands－on analysis and program execution; strong commitment to delivering results
· Proven track record of strong ownership proactively identifying program gaps, proposing and driving improvements; ability to innovate marketing programs on behalf of customers
· Passion for scientific decision making via quantitative/qualitative analysis and ability to turn analysis into actions
· Business level English （verbal and writing） to collaborate with international stakeholders
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and deliver result in loosely defined situations.
· Experience managing people and building teams
· An MBA or equivalent masters degree is a plus
· Business level Japanese （verbal and writing） to collaborate with Japan retail stakeholders