|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業】Senior Manager, JP Engineering|
Our goal is to build a world class last mile operation. We aim to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager to lead our Engineering teams, including the Project and Process Engineering teams. This key leadership role will enable the expansion and standardization of our Last Mile Delivery Network through responsibility for Station Designs, Design Standards, Engineering Hardware Specification （MHE, VDE, etc.） and Launch Project Management.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a skilled influencer and capable of working effectively with senior leaders across multiple organizations. You will need to be a proven team leader, engineering leader, diligent project manager, communicator and problem solver. You will manage large, complex initiatives, deal with ambiguity and advocate on behalf of the customer. The ideal candidate will have a proven history of engineering leadership, responsibility for large projects, cost control/P＆L responsibility, and driving innovation across a high－performing engineering organization.
This role will be based out of Tokyo, with frequent WW interaction and involves regular travel across the country.
· Responsible for Japan Operations Engineering Team – Process and Project Engineering
· Manage a high－performing team of Engineers; drive standardization in day－to－day, field－based delivery operations and MHE automation solutions across the company
· Manage and improve facility and field engineering processes utilizing lean methodologies
· Manage large, complex engineering initiatives across Japan
· Ensure customer satisfaction by following through with requests and ensuring needs are met as accurately and immediately as possible
· Design future material handling, automation and equipment solutions
· Manage large projects for Japan Ops Engineering, often with ambiguity; collaborate with Planning, Launch, Procurement, Finance, HR, external partners and product teams to ensure project completion （on time and within budget）
· Reporting of team and project status to all levels of Senior Management
· Drive Innovations across the Engineering Org
· Approximately 25％ regional travel depending on business needs
Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Technical field （or higher）
· 5＋ years of experience managing a technical team
· 5＋ years of experience leading a team to drive standardization in operations design and automation solutions
· Experience leading, implementing and improving facility layout and design; working knowledge of design tools, such as AutoCAD
· High computer literacy including analytical tools e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, Minitab, JMP.
· Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Experience with Kaizen and Continuous Improvement methodologies
· Business level Japanese and English language skills
【歓迎（WANT）】· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
· MBA preferred
· Experience in a similar senior role in logistics, production/manufacturing environment
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|