|部署・役職名||Leader Solutions Architecture － Global Automotive|
We are looking for experienced and motivated technical Leaders to coach, grow, and partner with technically skilled, customer－facing Solutions Architects in the Automotive vertical. You will help develop the industry’s best cloud－based solutions architects by enabling and coaching them on best practices, specialized solution selling, presentation and speaking skills, as well as how to create and present architectures of widely varying size and complexity for our specialized services. In collaboration with the Global Accounts Sales Teams, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers.
In this role, you will need to be technically capable and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions－focused skills of your team. You must enjoy learning and introducing new technology in order to help colleagues and customers embrace and adopt new technology. Furthermore, thought leadership in terms of looking beyond the technology and considering the value technology creates for our customers, and helping to change how technology is viewed are important aspects of the role. You will help team members ramp－up on with our Cloud Technologies as well as develop speaking, writing, presentation, and executive interaction skills. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within the company such as services teams, field solutions architecture, sales, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
· Be great fun to work with. We have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun.
・You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
・Enjoy developing technical talent to achieve great things.
・You will have a passion for educating, training, and enabling cloud solutions experts for a diverse and challenging set of customers.
・Have a strong understanding of large scale enterprise solutions in Automotive companies .
The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a Solutions Architect or similar role and managing a team of Solutions Architects.
You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. In fact, it would be expected that you still maintain responsibility supporting customers as a Solutions Architect and can step in where required to provide technical expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities
· As a key member of the Global Solutions Architecture management team, you will ensure success in helping customers accelerate their adoption of services
· In partnership with the specialized sales teams, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
· Hire, on－board, train, and develop new Solutions Architects from internal and external sources
· Coach Solutions Architects in the skills needed to conduct one－to－few and one－to－many training sessions so they can transfer deep technical skills to customers who are considering or using our cloud platform
· Step into a Solutions Architect role when required to support our customer base
· Capture and share best－practice knowledge amongst the solutions architect community
· Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, proof of concept best practices, and other high－value customer facing guidance and best practices
· Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
【必須（MUST）】・10＋ years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications
・5＋ years of experience in Automotive or Manufacturing
・5＋ years management of technical, customer facing resources
・Significant experience in leading and growing teams of senior technology professionals.
・Strong software/technology customer facing experience.
・High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, with both technical and non－technical audiences at C－level.
・Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
・Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
・Working knowledge of software development lifecycle, tools, and methodologies.
・Proficiency in Japanese and English language － both verbal and written.
【歓迎（WANT）】・Experience working within software development or Internet－related industries
・Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
・Familiarity with common enterprise services （Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.）, products （i.e., Oracle, SAP） and frameworks （ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.
・Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on cloud platforms
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実|