The Marketing Manager for Japan will be responsible for managing and executing marketing initiatives regionally as an integrated part of our global marketing team. This role will report to the Director of Israel, APAC, ＆ Japan Marketing and will be based out of Tokyo, Japan. Native proficiency in Japanese and full professional proficiency in English is required.
Our Marketing Manager will be working in a global marketing environment in an independent marketing role and will experience the forefront of marketing technological innovations.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the advertising/publishing or technology industry, have an entrepreneurial mindset, an eye for design, and thrives in a fast－paced environment with the ability to multitask under pressure.
● Lead local as well as global marketing activities for the Japan market including delivering end－to－end marketing programs and creating necessary accompanying materials including blogs, email programs, presentations, social banners, paid media assets etc.
● Maintain regional alignment to global branding, messaging, and strategy.
● Localise and translate content, including case studies, email, articles, etc.
● Collaborate with global teams to sync and execute on cross－functional projects such as product launches.
● Lead PR efforts in Japan including writing and localising press releases, maintaining media relations and managing local leadership profiles.
● Manage all trade shows, conferences, and hosted events including pre－event planning, logistics, and follow up, etc.
● Develop key partnerships with organisations in the digital and AdTech industry.
● Track, measure, and report on all marketing activities as related to ROI and outcomes.
● Work closely with local sales teams to identify and address opportunities to drive growth.
Manage the Japan marketing budget.
【必須（MUST）】● Native level Japanese speaker with fluent English business language proficiency.
● Preferably a degree in Marketing or equivalent 5＋ years work experience in a similar role.
● Ability to learn ＆ quickly adopt new technologies. Experience in using sales ＆ marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Darorama, Silverpop, Powerpoint, Photoshop or InDesign – an advantage.
● Understanding of the publishing world or digital technologies ＆ trends in this space.
● A demonstrable track record in writing for digital media channels ＆ PR.
● Extensive communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multitask and prioritize.
Great interpersonal skills and the ability to function under the marketing organization while working in full cooperation with the regional sales ＆ account management organization.
Entrepreneurial and comfortable with uncertainty; able to move and adapt quickly and engage internal and external resources.
Self starter who knows how to work independently and pushes to get things done.
Experience with events management.
【歓迎（WANT）】Preferably has a network of connections within digital media channels and PR agencies.