|部署・役職名||【大手外資系物流企業】Sr. Manager, Logistics L＆TD|
The Senior Manager for Learning and Talent Development （L＆TD） at our company Logistics will be responsible for formulating and implementing the strategy for learning and development initiatives supporting Japan Logistics team. The Senior Manager will effectively assess challenges and build performance solutions, lead the development of training best practices and standards, enable solution implementation across the Japan network, and drive execution of solutions within operations. The Senior Manager is responsible for improving associate performance and training, leader onboarding and development, and driver onboarding.
This role entails providing strong leadership and direction to country operations leaders as well as key support leaders across Logistics network in Japan.
· Drive continuous improvement and innovation in the training space through country and network teams with the outcome of accelerating time to proficiency across various levels of employees and leaders.
· Serve as the single threaded leader for learning and talent management for the Japan Logistics network.
· Engage multiple stakeholders and drive alignment and action towards goals
· Maintain strong partnerships with in－country leaders, Japan network leaders, and worldwide leaders to drive network standard programs
· Communicate learning operational health to regional leadership through Quarterly Business Reviews （QBRs） and weekly business reviews （WBR）.
|労働条件||＊Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.|
· 10＋ years’ experience in the areas of operational management or learning and development or equivalent experience
· 5＋ years’ work experience of direct people management
· Program management experience － including managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track and excellent time management
· Business fluency in English
【歓迎（WANT）】· Master’s degree in a related discipline
· Operational experience outside of training and leadership development
· Experience supporting the training and leadership development of an operational organization
· Experience with business, financial and process improvements tools, concepts and methodologies
· Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills; role model for learning and development leaders
· Proven experience in implementing innovative learning and development solutions within a fast－paced global environment
· Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting data to make decisions
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence peers and leaders
· Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and willingness to be vocally self－critical
· Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
· Disciplined self－starter; resourceful and able to prioritize （and re－prioritize） in a fast－paced environment with shifting objectives
· Business fluency in Japanese
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|