You will help build disruptive digital capabilities for large organizations, driving lasting innovation and breakthrough engagement. You will build － and teach others to build － high－performing digital teams and digital businesses with your technical expertise.
Depending on client needs, we either create a new digital unit for an existing business, or we incubate and ultimately scale a new stand－alone business. In both contexts, we start with a strong mandate for innovation and seed teams with product owners, user－centric designers, engineers, agile experts and more—and a strong interim leadership team to operate the new entity. Together we create a vision and road map. The new digital unit will be the center of innovation, helping to architect the future path of the enterprise.
You will partner with clients to transform their digital capabilities using our build－operate transfer approach. You'll leverage your experience with experience in defining and leading tech enabled transformations. You will also work with our technology practitioners to lead the definition and development of solutions and help build alliances and partnerships with the digital business building and digital transformation partner ecosystem.
【必須（MUST）】• 2＋ years in building a new digital business or business unit or as an executive in the startup ecosystem, including concept, value proposition, strategy, funding, technology, branding, GTM etc.
• experience in managing large scale technical teams with a deep knowledge of Software development.
• Outstanding, proven leadership experience; proven abilities in operating with very senior clients and in team oriented and collaborative approach
• Proven ability to create long term relationships and deliver programs of major impact within complex organizations, primarily leading the delivery of multiple transformations —in a line role or advisory capacity. Experience and expertise driving rapid and successful digital transformation
• Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations; excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities
• Availability to travel
• High fluency of Japanese and English