Original CV in English and Statement of Interest, screening questions are required to apply the position.
Please prepare in advance and apply. Regarding screening question, we will send a form after application.
We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested ＄22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
It is seeking Investment Analysts to support investment teams to develop new business, execute transactions and actively manage portfolio projects in any of the following industry areas: Financial Institutions; Infrastructure and Natural Resources; Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services; and Telecommunications and Venture Capital.
Duties and Accountabilities
• Compile, ensure integrity and quality of, and analyze portfolio data to assess IRP and loan loss reserves for primary investment officer.
• Prepare routine portfolio monitoring reports and generate needed data from multiple sources.
• Gather and summarize benchmarking information that will be used to capture lessons learned.
• Assist in preparing analytical sections of country and sector strategies and client pitchbook.
• Prepare sector mapping to target potential clients and business opportunities.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders （legal, ES＆G, economists, and sector specialists） to answer questions on documents and analysis.
• Prepare investment or advisory committee materials, with supervision.
• Leverage basic knowledge of its policies and procedures to ensure the approval system’s workflow and document requirements are met.
• Draft memos and process simple waivers, amendments, and ESAMs based on guidance from a more senior investment officer.
• Perform analytical work （due diligence, financial modeling, preparation of pricing comparability data） as input to designing and considering restructuring options.
• Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, and market information as well as relevant ES＆G matters. Coordinate with the client to obtain needed information.
• Analyze financial statements and projections, build financial models, and run sensitivities, with accountability for factual accuracy.
• Gather and summarize project, sector, and country benchmarking information to be used to capture lessons learned, with accountability for factual accuracy.
• Identify key stakeholders （government, development partners, WBG） as input to business development and client engagement planning.
• Look at prior transactions and track record with specific clients to develop input to future business possibilities.
• Perform credit and integrity risk rating assessments, covenant compliance reviews （debt）, and valuations （equity）, and monitor changes to risk flags for determining performance assigned to a portfolio, with supervision.
• Gather and analyze data to support assessment of project development impact.
• Research prospective client companies or governments for alignment with its strategic, financial, and integrity criteria.
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least of 2-3 years of relevant experience. Related fields of education include business, finance, or economics or an area of expertise specific to a sector, subject matter, or industry specialty. Relevant experience could include a proven track record in business consulting or investment banking, or operational experience in the sector or technical or professional field.
• Ability to conduct market and industry research and analysis.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparables.
• Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, DCF, and comparable company analysis to support informed decision making.
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenario analysis, and diligence in the quality of one’s own work.
Poverty has no borders. Neither does excellence. This is why we continually search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 社内公用語が英語|