|部署・役職名||Senior Product Marketing Manager, Payment Service|
The Marketer in this role will be responsible for marketing our payment related products and services. You will lead a team and build marketing strategy, partnering with a team of high caliber marketers, data science, design, product managers and Finance team. You will be responsible for diving into the data and sharing the performance of your acquisition and lifecycle initiatives － course correcting and scaling to deliver results. You will garner insights on the customer’s experience, taking learnings to encourage adoption of our Payments and repeat purchase. You will share your results on an ongoing basis with senior management teams and with our bank partners. In parallel, you will pay special attention to regulatory and compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a senior marketing manager who can think strategically and execute flawlessly. To be successful you’ll need to be a strong communicator who can earn trust with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You will be excited to test and learn in a data driven environment, using customer data and insight to make campaign and marketing investment recommendations. We are seeking a detail oriented marketer who likes to work across multiple marketing channels to deliver personalized content to customers. If you are organized, analytical, and data driven, with an interest in own your product marketing strategy end to end, this is a great role for you.
【必須（MUST）】· 10＋ years digital marketing experience for Senior Class, 5＋digital marketing experience for junior Class
· 3＋ years people management experience for Senior Class
· Organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
· Able to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
· Strong analytical skills, ability to understand and use web metrics aiming to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion.
· Great written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively on multiple external internal Business
· English Fluency （written and verbal communications） and Native Japanese Fluency.
· Proficient with a varied set of software and editing tools （including basic to intermediate Excel, basic SQL, CMS）.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Payments industry or ecommerce experience
· International experience
· Ability to deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 海外事業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|