|部署・役職名||【女性積極採用】Delivery Experience Manager, Japan ポジティブ・アクション|
We continues to delight customers around the world with a growing assortment of innovative and convenient delivery programs to ensure they can get their stuff when and where they need it. This includes Prime free shipping, Same－Day delivery, Lockers and much more. The Delivery Experience team is looking for a leader to lead the end－to－end delivery experience in Japan to ensure we are offering customers shipping options ＆ delivery programs that inspire them to shop with us, maintain a strong competitive position in terms of delivery speed and price, and are living up to the promises we make to customers from their first click till when he/she receives his/her parcel.
As Manager of Japan Delivery Experience you will be the product manager responsible for understanding of the customer, competitive and business landscape, as well as our operational capabilities a local level, into a set of delivery programs and offerings that ensure we are putting our best foot forward to customers and continually driving improvements of local delivery experience in some of our fastest growing geographies. You will be responsible for managing shipping revenues for each country to balance generating shipping profit with growing the active customer pipeline, drive coverage, performance ＆ profitability of our shipping programs in your territories, actively monitor competitive landscape, identify and prioritize competitive gaps, and recommend responses, identify and activate on opportunities to invent new delivery programs to meet customer needs, and develop and maintain the roadmap of critical features required to improve local customer experience and grow the business.
Candidates should have strong customer focus and excellent business judgment, be comfortable owning and driving a P＆L, and be skilled at analyzing complex data and metrics, and turning analysis into action. The ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be absolutely critical to success in this role. Functional expertise in eCommerce, supply chain ＆ logistics are a plus.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor's degree in in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated product management, e－commerce or related experience
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to identify issues and opportunities, develop and test hypothesis, make decisions and recommendations, and measure success
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
· Fluent in English （written ＆ verbal）
· Fluent in Japanese （written ＆ verbal）
【歓迎（WANT）】· Master's degree in in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
· Deep functional expertise in retail/eCommerce supply chain and logistics
· Experience managing a P＆L
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross－functional initiatives
· Experience working with teams across geographies and business units
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user－friendly products and customer－facing features
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with an extreme attention to detail
· Thrives in a high－energy, fast－paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|