|部署・役職名||Senior Creative Strategist|
1. As a Senior Creative Strategist, you will work on large－scale, high profile advertising campaigns for Twitch’s most important clients in Japan.
2. The Senior Creative Strategist will concept and pitch inspiring branded content campaigns that translate client’s goals into compelling content and experiences.
3. Using your existing knowledge of the video game landscape, you will uncover cultural insights on platform, the gaming community and Gen－Z audience, to develop strategic brand narratives for clients.
4. Working across a number of advertising verticals （CPG, QSR, FMCG, Technology, Finance, Retail, Automotive, etc） you will collaborate with new and existing clients to translate marketing objectives into creative campaigns that leverage the best of platform, products and talent.
5. You will partner with media agencies, advertising agencies and clients throughout Japan to attend pitches, brainstorms and collaborative work sessions which evangelize and educate on behalf of the platform.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. 5－10 years experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency, brand or platform.
2. Fluency in English and Japanese
3. You will have a portfolio of branded content work, solid creative instincts and high standards for campaign work.
4. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can take a complex concept and present it in a way that is easy to understand.
5. You must be familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, the problems brands are trying to solve, and how to deliver an effective response.
6. You should have an understanding of platform, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.