|部署・役職名||Director of Finance, Japan|
• Leading the planning and forecasting for Japan and work with the Japan management team and the FP＆A International team members to produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, review monthly forecasts, quarterly targets, and annual budgets for the region.
• Crafting and owning the Japan revenue performance storyline including being able to communicate it strategically and influentially to Senior Executives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, incl. monthly Operating Reviews.
• Supporting the local GEM team to ensure regulatory compliance within Japan. Areas of support include but are not limited to management to statutory P＆L reconciliation, Board Reporting, ad hoc communication to the Board of Directors, BEAR, Risk Framework, and reporting.
• Driving optimal decision making through extensive financial and quantitative analysis, including P＆L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Net Present Value modelling.
• Partnering with Business Unit management to regularly identify and evaluate financial issues and business opportunities.
• Partnering with the Japan Sales team to set quarterly/yearly sales targets and to report sales performance monthly to Senior Leadership.
• Supporting the local sales teams and regional pricing teams in commercial deal structuring and other pricing related projects e.g., benchmarking, pricing playbooks, pricing initiatives.
• Surfacing insights and providing P＆L and planning support as we grow the business while aiming at doing so in a scalable and efficient way.
Partnering with regional Japan Management team to provide detailed strategic insight into the dynamics of the differing parts of the Japan business （merchant services, and new business opportunities） and deep dives to analyze specific trends and recommend associated actions.
Working with local Management team and finance/analytics partners to build the financial planning （strategic 3－year plan, annual budget, and monthly forecasts） for the Japan market.
Partnering with Japan Sales team in defining sales targets for the region and in reporting progress to senior management on a weekly/monthly basis
Partnering with BU leaders on preparing and reviewing investment proposals, validating Opex requirements and in ensuring optimal resource allocation and achievement of financial targets.
Driving optimal decision making through insightful models and analytical tools ＆ use of extensive financial and quantitative analysis, including P＆L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Net Present Value modeling.
Participating in specific ad－hoc projects by partnering with Regional FP＆A team members and Regional Senior Management.
【歓迎（WANT）】Gained experience as Senior Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Senior FP＆A Manager, FP＆A Director, ideally in a fast growing, medium/large company environment within the eCommerce or financial services sectors.
Demonstrate experience in driving forecast and budget processes in highly matrixed environment.
Demonstrate experience in building and challenging financial models.
Strong communication skills and experience distilling and presenting complex financial analyses into action－oriented recommendations.
Detail－oriented, highly analytical individual who strives for excellence and that wants to be part of a great team.
High energy and a true desire to understand the drivers of the business.
Ability to thrive in a cross－functional / multicultural environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
Ability to effectively manage projects and being results oriented.
Strong Excel and Power Point skills. Experience with database products （i.e. Essbase, Microstrategy, SQL）.