How Will You Make an Impact?
We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Specialist, to join our APJ Digital Marketing team in Japan, who is ready to make a difference. Here we are the leader in serving science, with an eye on becoming the leader in the digital marketing space. Our customers demand more from digital than ever before. It is our mission to exceed their expectations while at the same time significantly advancing the business profitably.
Digital Marketing Specialist will need proficiency in multiple paid media channels, including advertising strategies, related tools/technologies, analysis, media budget planning and optimisation associated with Demand Generation efforts. The successful candidate will have recent hands－on experience on end－to－end social media and display advertising campaigns planning, execution thru to reporting across Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Display Network.
You will be responsible for strategising and executing digital demand and lead generation campaigns across Japan in Japanese and English, and optimising global campaigns running in Japan. This is a hands－on role that requires you to collaborate with global, regional and country marketing teams from strategy to execution of digital campaigns to support business requirements – brand/product awareness, contact acquisition, lead generation, and driving ecommerce revenue.
This role requires a digital marketer who can evangelise and educate others in our marketing and sales organisation about digital channels as well as collaborate with a team of talented professionals from strategy through execution.
To be successful in this capacity, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment, in a global organisation, and collaborating with large teams across the company. The ideal candidate will be passionate, have a vision for the future of paid media and marketing, and focused on delivering results while continuously improving customer centricity and experience within our digital channels.
What will you do?
• Develop and execute regional demand and lead generation campaigns thru paid media channels across Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Display Network via native platform and/or Adobe Advertising Cloud （preferred but not essential） in Japanese and English for Japan.
Experience in executing / managing / analyzing Japanese and English campaigns is essential.
• Collaborate with regional and global stakeholders to help identify opportunities to optimise global demand and lead generation campaigns in Japan and across APJ region.
• Leverage data to advance paid media strategies, media budget planning, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimisation opportunities to ensure highest possible return on advertising spends.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to support email and marketing automation strategies thru to adoption.
• Collaborate with colleagues across cross－functional team globally to utilise other digital channels （email, website and ecommerce） to support regional demand and lead generation campaigns.
• Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing and paid media space.
• Educate sales and marketing teams on how to leverage digital channels to help support regional business requirements.
• Influence and educate team members and the wider marketing organisation to adopt and deploy new and emerging digital marketing, advertising, and selling tactics and technologies.
• Experience in webinar production and/or management with Intrado studio, on24.com, 6connex etc or similar platforms will be highly regarded.
• Experience for following is not essential but will be highly regarded.
o Google AdWords / Managing SEM campaigns
o Adobe Advertising Cloud / Other DSP
o Adobe Audience Manager / Other DMP
o Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics / Power BI
o Adobe Photoshop
• Consistent tracking and analysis of campaign performance
• Regular and ad－hoc reporting of campaign performance and insights.
• All campaigns executed on time and on strategy, and within allocated budget.
• Territory/Regional Marketing Teams
• Digital Marketing – Territory/Regional and Global
• Marketing Operations – Regional and Global
【必須（MUST）】3 years minimum experience with the following criteria:
－ Execution of paid media marketing strategies across multiple digital advertising channels
－ Recent hands－on experience on end－to－end social media and display advertising campaigns planning, execution thru to reporting across Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Display Network / Adobe Advertising Cloud
－ Social media publishing platforms such as HootSuite
－ Knowledge of relevant platforms and technology products
－ Proven track record of creating, optimising, and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results
－ Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team
－ Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate meaningful data and insights
－ Excellent written ＆ verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
－ Strong time management, organisational, planning, and prioritisation skills
－ Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and budgets
－ Self directed and motivated, with the ability to efficiently operate independently
－ Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues inside and outside the organisation
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み|