|部署・役職名||Senior Content Developer|
The Senior Content Developer role in Japan will be a key member of the Content and Localization team and will help us deliver on our Mission: We want our content to be structured, intuitive, simplified, reusable, and we want to deliver it in a dynamic, contextual, and proactive manner. But above all, we need our content models to be scalable.
As Senior Content Developer, you will be part of the Business Content and Localization team supporting strategical initiatives to improve our content. You will support global product launches, by creating content that answers customers' questions, that provides and promotes self－serve solutions, and that empowers Customer Service Associates to solve customers' contacts. You will create smart content optimize for global source and localization. You will follow our content governance to create clear and concise information that will help our internal and external customers. You will collaborate with other writers and internal business partners （such as program managers, product managers, and software development engineers） to provide a content solution. You will write global source content in English and follow our automated processes to manage the translation and publishing workflows of all targeted languages.
You will also work independently on complex, large－scale tactical projects with multiple teams. You will be able to influence others, prioritize tasks, and engage cross－functional stakeholders to deliver results. You’ll look for opportunities and will apply your expertise to improve operational efficiencies. You will help define business strategy through data－driven contributions and will contribute to the team as a leader in content.
· Create and maintain high quality content in English
· Management of tools, in a way that's scalable and easy to localize
· Manage translation workflows using computer assisted tools
· Respond to time－critical requests and advocate for the right content solutions
· Advocate for Business customer and Customer Service Associates
· Managing multiple stakeholders across various locations and influence them to understand and follow our content authoring and review processes.
· Analyze impact using content performance metrics, prioritize most impactful projects, and manage multiple assignment with competing deadlines
【必須（MUST）】· 3 years of technical writer, editor, or content developer.
· Experience in authoring and publishing article, SOP, instructions, etc.
· Experience in writing content in English or translating （TOEIC 850 or more for candidates with English as non－1st language skills）
· Experience in business communication using Japanese ＆ English skills （listening, reading, speaking and writing）. （JLPT Level 2 or higher for candidates with Japanese as non－1st language skills）
· Experience with content management tools （Tridion, XMetaL, Oxygen or similar）.
· Experience in working with multiple projects with different timelines.
· Experience in project planning and stakeholder management.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Master Degree English, Communications, Content Strategy, or a related field
· Project management certifications
· Experience with translation processes and tools
· Experience with technical writing
· Ability to multi－task in a dynamic technical environment
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|